On this edition of the Music Meets podcast, MaJiKer’s guest is soprano, composer, arranger & member of juice vocal ensemble, Sarah Dacey.
They grapple with ‘cultural appropriation’, a love symphony which evokes ritualistic horror, exotica from a Peruvian jungle queen and Madonna at her most surprising.
- Olivier Messiaen – ‘Introduction’ from Turangalîla Symphony Listen / Buy
- Madonna – Paradise (Not For Me) Listen / Buy
- tUnE-yArDs – Water Fountain Listen / Buy
- Yma Sumac – Malambo No. 1 Listen / Buy / Video (Letterman)
- David Thomas Broughton & juice vocal ensemble – Woodwork Listen / Buy
- Peter Gregson & Gabriel Prokofiev – Jerk Driver (MaJiKer Remix) Listen / Buy